27 PLUS Ollie tubeless wheels
Take our innovative Ollie tubeless rims, add our Shuffle hubs, throw in some DT Swiss spokes and hand build them to the highest tollerences possible and you've got the best fat wheels you'll ever ride.
There are a few trains of thought on the 27 PLUS wheelset concept.
1) fitting some 27 PLUS wheels to your regular (4.0"/4.8") fatbike will give you some blisteringly fast wheels for all trail riding. And the roll out diameter of a 3.25" 27 PLUS tyre on a 55mm rim works out to be very similar in diameter to a 26" x 4.5" wheel. So many regular fatbikes can run a 27 PLUS wheelset.
2) fitting a set of 27 PLUS wheels to your existing 29er may be an option. But we strongly suggest that you do your research first.
3) there are a lot of new 27 PLUS bikes coming out in the next few months.
Building the perfect wheel
There is really only one way to build strong, reliable wheels...
and that's the way we do it... by hand.
Using our own Shuffle hubs and Ollie rims, hand laced with genuine Pillar PSR+ double butted spokes and nipples. They are then trued and tensioned, stress relieved and re-trued and tensioned.
The end result? you get a better set of wheels.
First time. Every time.
With balanced high tensions combined with our precision construction and stress relieving, our wheelsets never need retensioning. Ever.
We have options too. Every single hub and rim that we carry can be combined as you desire. No cut corners! Only Pillar PSR+ butted spokes. Both the science & the experience prove that butted spokes build a stronger, lighter and longer lasting wheel.
All wheels are 100% hand built right here is sunny Sydney, Australia by the talented wheel craftsmen at Wheelcraft.
• 110 x 15mm (Boost)
• 135 x 10mm
• 135 x 15mm
• 150 x 15mm
• 148 x 12mm (Boost)
• 170 x 10mm • 170 x 12mm • 177 x 12mm
• 190 x 10mm • 190 x 12mm • 197 x 12mm
• Dice Ollie 55 single wall
• Dice Ollie 40 DW (double wall)
Ollie 27+ Wheelset - rrp (AUD) $849 (USD $699)
w/Ollie 55mm tubeless compatible rims, Shuffle hubs, double butted spokes and DT Swiss Pro-Lock brass nipples. Options of 110/35/150 front and 148/170/177/190/197 rear