29 PLUS Ollie tubeless wheels
Take our innovative Ollie tubeless rims, add our Shuffle hubs, throw in some DT Swiss spokes and hand build them to the highest tollerences possible and you've got the best fat wheels you'll ever ride.
There are a few trains of thought on the 29 PLUS wheelset concept.
1) fitting some 29 PLUS wheels to your regular (4.0"/4.8") fatbike will give you some a whole new experiance on the trail. The larger overall diameter of the 29 PLUS wheels will roller over almost anything. Many regular fatbikes can also run a 29 PLUS wheelset.
2) there are a lot of new 29 PLUS bikes coming out in the next few months.
Building the perfect wheel
There is really only one way to build strong, reliable wheels...
and that's the way we do it... by hand.
Using our own Shuffle hubs and Ollie rims, hand laced with genuine Pillar PSR+ double butted spokes and nipples. They are then trued and tensioned, stress relieved and re-trued and tensioned.
The end result? you get a better set of wheels.
First time. Every time.
With balanced high tensions combined with our precision construction and stress relieving, our wheelsets never need retensioning. Ever.
We have options too. Every single hub and rim that we carry can be combined as you desire. No cut corners! Only Pillar PSR+ butted spokes. Both the science & the experience prove that butted spokes build a stronger, lighter and longer lasting wheel.
All wheels are 100% hand built right here is sunny Sydney, Australia by the talented wheel craftsmen at Wheelcraft.
• 110 x 15mm (Boost)
• 135 x 10mm
• 135 x 15mm
• 150 x 15mm
• 148 x 12mm (Boost)
• 170 x 10mm • 170 x 12mm • 177 x 12mm
• 190 x 10mm • 190 x 12mm • 197 x 12mm
• Dice Ollie 55 single wall
• Dice Ollie 40 DW (double wall)
Ollie 29+ Wheelset - rrp (AUD) $849 (USD $699)
w/Ollie 55mm tubeless compatible rims, Shuffle hubs, double butted spokes and DT Swiss Pro-Lock brass nipples. Options of 110/135/150 front and 148/170/177/190/197 rear